Cookies may also include more personalized information, such as your IP address, browser type, the server your computer is logged into, the area code and zip code associated with your server.
This helps us to understand how our customers use this site so we can develop and improve our design, layout, serve you more relevant content and provide you with better user experience.
If you leave a comment or subscribe to the newsletter on this site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
The list below describes the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to collect information about visitor behaviour on the website. Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. This Analytics data is not tied to personally identifiable information. We, therefore, do not collect or store your personal information so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
- PPC: These use Flashtalking and Google Analytics to track our PPC campaigns by dropping cookies onto users’ browsers.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies set on your device by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content into social networks. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your data.
BLOCKING & DELETING
You may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the site, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers:
- Internet Explorer – to refuse all cookies click “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and select “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector
- Firefox – to block all cookies click “Tools”, “Options”, and un-check “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box or select “Clear private data” if you want to delete all cookies.
- Chrome – click on the Chrome menu in the toolbar, click on “settings”, click on “advanced settings”, choose “Privacy” section, then click on ” Content settings” button and choose either block or delete as appropriate.
Blocking or deleting all cookies will, however, have a negative impact on the usability of our website, because not all functions of our site may be entirely usable.